Leolandia offers different services at additional cost, so you and your family can have fun to the fullest. Here below you can find our services and prices:
- Parking: At Leolandia, you can find wide spaces where you can park your car or motorcycle at 5.00€. The LeoStaff will show you the available parking spaces and help you to park, so you can have fun to the fullest at the theme park. Buses, bikes and cars with disabled stickers can park in Leolandia’s car park for free.
- Motorhome: You can park your motorhome at Leolandia. During the open season, you can park from 8:30 a.m. to 05:45 p.m. Your motorhome must be registered at the reception desk. Here below you can find our parking prices:
- Daytime parking: €8
- Extra night: €20*
- 2 days + 1 night: €28
- Extra night after 2 days + 1 night: €15**
The area for recreational vehicle is equipped with shared toilets, shower drainage systems and charging points.
*Each extra night related to the daytime parking
**Each extra night related to the “2 days + 1 night” option
- Strollers: If you want to spend a relaxing day and leave your stroller at home, you can rent one at LeoShop or at Perla del Mediterraneo, which is located on Riva dei Pirati (Pirates’ Bay). Prices fluctuate based on the rental period and type of stroller:
- Renting for the half day costs 5€ (single stroller) and 7€ (double stroller)
- Renting for the entire day costs 7€ (single stroller) and 10€ (double stroller)
- Lockers: You can store your items in the storage lockers using personal codes and spend your day at the park without thinking of your personal bags and items. The storage price changes based on the size of storage lockers:
- Storing items in small or medium lockers costs 4.00€
- Storing items in large lockers costs 6.00€