Leolandia, the theme park for children, is located in Capriate, province of Bergamo and close to Milan.
Here below you can find our address and directions to get here.
Via Vittorio Veneto, 52
24042 Capriate S. Gervasio (BG)
Getting to Leolandia from Milan and Bergamo is much easier now! You just need to reach your most convenient stop and take Leolandia Express shuttle bus to get to the park.
Leolandia Express is a paid service with a round-trip fare.
Click here to see the available dates.
Follow these simple steps to buy your ticket:
- You can book a seat on our shuttle bus online. Seats are subject to availability. Click here to ensure that a seat is available for you
- You can buy your Leolandia Express ticket at the bus stop directly. Seats are subject to availability
- Milan: you shall go to the bus in Piazza della Repubblica (Republic square) – at the corner of via Turati (MM3 Milan metro station – via Monte Santo)
- Bergamo: you shall go to Piazzale Marconi c/o Terminal SAB. The shuttle bus may make stops on the route.
Click here, book a ticket and secure your seat online. Please note that there are limited seats. Book now!
Via Vittorio Veneto 52, 24042 Capriate S. Gervasio (BG)
300m from the tollgate of Capriate on the A4 Milano Venezia motorway.
- After the tollgate, leave the roundabout at the 3rd exit
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and immediately turn right, towards the park entrance
Leolandia is located in a favourable position, close to the tollgate of Capriate A4. You can reach us in:
- 20 minutes from Milan;
- 1 hour approximately from Lugano (CH), Como, Verona, Parma, Pavia, Novara;
- 2 hours approximately from Turin, Aosta, Genoa, Bologna, Ferrara, Venice, Trento;
- 3 hours approximately from Florence, Trieste and Udine.
If you come by train, Bergamo and Milan are the nearest railway stations from Leolandia theme park. Please click here for further information on Trenord trains and NET buses in order to reach us from your nearest train station.
- Getting to the park from Milan or Bergamo when Leolandia Express is not available: Z301 bus from Nord Est Trasporti, the public transport company in the north-east of Milan. Buses leave Milan from Sesto San Giovanni or Lampugnano bus stations, according to the timetable. If you travel from Bergamo, buses leave from its main bus station. Leaving from both directions, your stop to reach Leolandia is Capriate San Gervasio, which is 500 metres from the park entrance. For further information on the bus schedule from Milan, call the Italian toll-free number (+39) 800 905150 or visit the public transport website. Round-trip tickets are recommended for greater convenience.
- Buses from and to Peschiera del Garda
- From Bologna Bus station - Modena Fiera - Reggio Emilia - Parma Nord - Piacenza Sud and Lodi
- From Turin Auchan shopping centre - Turin Porta Nuova station - Santhià - Novara
- From Genoa: Genovarent or Busforfun providing transportation on different days
If you arrive by plane, you can reach Leolandia, the amusement park for kids, from Orio al Serio airport. Leave the airport towards Bergamo railway station by taking 1 ATB bus (www.atb.bergamo.it). When you arrive in Bergamo, you can take Z301 NET bus to Capriate San Gervasio and you are only a few minutes away from the park. Alternatively, you can get from Bergamo airport to the park in about 20 minutes by taxi or renting a car or a motorhome.