Only one type of Season Pass per transaction can be purchased.
The Season Pass is personalized, and each family member must have their own, including children over 89 cm in height.
Single fare valid for both adults and children over 89 cm in height.
Opening hours, events, and the number of days of operation may undergo changes.
For more information, please refer to the terms of sale.
Season Pass Format
- Purchased at the park's ticket offices: laminated physical card issued by LeoStaff.
- Purchased online: digital ticket (.pdf). Requires validation with a photo taken by the subscriber, independently, at the digital totems of the Promo Point inside the Park, to be done on the first day of the visit. It is not necessary to go through the ticket offices. You can convert your digital ticket into a physical card for €5.
SPECIAL LEOGUEST RATES – can only be activated at Leolandia's Ticket Offices
Leolandia offers special rates upon presentation of one of the following documents: Disability Card, QR code for civil disability, L.104/92, or equivalents at the Park's Ticket Offices.
Complimentary Season Pass
- Minors with a Disability Card, QR code for civil disability, L.104/92, or equivalents and not covered by the cases mentioned above.
- Adults (+18 years old) permanently non-ambulant (with a wheelchair) and/or blind.
Season Passes with rates for adults (+18 years old) holding a Disability Card, QR code for civil disability, L.104/92, or equivalents and not covered by the cases of the complimentary Season Pass:
- Smart Season Pass at €89
- Premium Season Pass at €169